♡ follow my social media ♡

〰

Monday, August 15, 2016

Chiclover clothing


Hello my dear friends hope you all doing fine I'm collaborating with @echiclover today I'm sharing this look featuring this ________________

Sheer Back Print Top
((( http://www.chiclover.com ))) I'm literally in love with their collection and they are such a amazing quality and amazing prices they have a really good shipping and they offer worldwide shipping,you guys go check their amazing collection you will absolutely love their collection as much as I did
So I decided to style this beautiful top with this boyfriend jeans from @zara and This beautiful bag from @hudsonbleecker




And this beautiful VALENCIA Crystal bracelet





Hope you guys liked This blog post and happy new week ahead see on my next blog post
love you all
sally Xx