♡ follow my social media ♡

〰

Monday, July 18, 2016

Luma Hair Straightening Brush Review

Today I have review of the Luma Hair Brush that will help to straighten hair faster and easier just by brushing your hair. It only takes 60 seconds to heat up and it is best to use it on dry hair 

  


 

My hair is so thick so it's hard to  straight it but if I want to straight it it takes me an hour I'm not kidding when I'm saying that but after I straight it  after two minutes it looks like I haven't even touched it for me as a college student or as a girl who always runs late Or for any college students or a busy mom who can't even take care of herself the way she wanted to she can just brush her hair and she can look absolutely stunning she doesn't have to take an hour or two hours take care of her hair she can just brush  her hair by using the Luma brush and it can  look absolutely gorgeous I am so in love with this brush because it's just something that I always wanted to do to straight my hair with A brush because it's so easier and less time so I have linked a video to show you what this brush capable of in a very short time The Luma Hair Straightening Brush retails for $79 and can be found on the Luma Brush website..
http://www.lumabrush.com and here is a video that showed you what this brush capable of and in a very fast way and easy way